Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Big Seminar Starts Tomorrow

So, I'll have copies of TipsMachine at the merchandise table, but the real talk and presentation will be on affiliate marketing.

What a list of speakers, I can't tell you how excited I am to see and hear what Marlon Sanders has been up to since I last saw "the Internet Marketing Ninja" (you had to be there) back in the early days of the Jonanthan Mizel Colorado events. In addition, Mike Stewart will be showing off some very cool video stuff that, well, brings out the Spielberg in me.

Actually, my problem ... I want to see everything speak, I want to catch up with everyone, and I want to get all the buzz you get from meeting new people and getting new ideas at events like these.

I guess I just won't sleep much.

The next post will be from Los Angeles.